3 days away from my second favorite holiday of the year (my birthdays first DUH!) and I'm honestly ready for it to come and GO! lol. I just thought I'd share some of my favorite Christmas songs... while I'm still in the holiday spirit and Scrooge hasn't taken over.
5. Destiny's Child - Opera of the Bells - I'm pretty sure Destiny's Child is the reason I've known the words to Carol of the Bell's for so long... especially because in my mind I sing amazingly and it's a fun song to sing.
4. NSync - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - LOL in all the time that I've loved this song... it's actually my first time seeing this extremely corny video. HAHA... This was also way before me and Justin Timberlake's love affair (in case you didn't know.. its real... he loves me)... =)
3. Boyz II Men - Let it Snow - I love love love Boyz II Men!! Thinking about this song made me actually wanna do a top list of their songs that I love. LOL. I used this clip from the Fresh Prince because it also happens to be one of my favorite episodes! lol.
2. Chris Brown - This Christmas - Oh Christopher, what's happened to you?! This was the pre-cray cray Chris that my teenage heart and raging hormones loved to loved! Despite him losing his friggin' marbles, I still adore him and this song! We can spend Christmas together Chris *winks... blows kisses*
1. Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas - I'm not going to lie, for a good amount of time I had this song in my regular iTunes playlist, and I was listening to it no matter what time of year it was. All I Want for Christmas, in July..... No shame... Didn't care... LOL... I'm pretty sure Mariah is the one who took me passed Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and made me love Xmas music like I haven't before. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this song!!
(and for any Beliebers... or closeted Beliebers.. there's a more recent version with Justin's ever so classy self! LOL)
What are your favorite Christmas Songs? Give me some more YouTube video's to watch! LOL