So before the new year hit I started participating in #cleanout13 via @theajzone (on twitter). Like all things that require me to keep up with on a daily basis, i stopped around day 5 because i just cant handle keeping up with daily posting requirements. I'm more of a free spirited person when it comes to blogging, instagramming, and all things social network. I've come to find if its expected, it just most likely wont get done and so I do it when I feel like it and it works out better for me that way. Anyway all that being said I made it about halfway through #cleanout13 but one thing that really stuck out to me was making a list of 10 virtues instead of resolutions that you wanted to work on in the new year. And i figured here would be the perfect place for me to share that of course! So without further ado......
10 Virtues I Want to Adapt in 2013.
1. Love - A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
2. Faith - Complete confidence in a person, plan or set of beliefs etc.
3. Charity - Generosity and helpfulness especially toward the needy or suffering. Aid given to those in need.
4. Selflessness - The quality of unselfish concern for the welfare of others.
5. Patience - The ability to endure delay, trouble, pain or hardship.
6. Peace - Freedom from mental agitation; serenity.
7. Humility - Freedom from mental agitation; serenity.
8. Ambition - Having a strong desire for success or achievement.
9. Persistence - Never-ceasing, relentless.
and last but not least. 10. Thankfulness - Warm friendly feelings of gratitude.
Those are pretty much text book definitions but I think everyone can see where I'm going with them. I'm looking forward to all the challenges, smiles, tears, and joy that the near year is going to bring. And I'm definitely looking forward to growing as a blogger. =)