25 January 2013

&& it feels like 1 degree outside.

I feel like its too cold for my brain to even put together thoughts and process blogging. You'd think that being a winter baby id take to the cold but... No. With the exception of November and December I pretty much hate winter. And the only reason I give it a pass in those two months is because I've lived in NY my whole life and I feel like the holiday season wouldn't be complete without the cold. But I'm sure I'd get over that real fast if I moved to a warmer climate. But yea, I'm blogging from my cell phone... In the obscenely cold weather... On my way to work. && this blog has no real point other than to rant on how much I hate being cold. Sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave your thoughts =)