27 January 2013

&& where does all the time go?

There really ARE NOT enough hours in the day. Everyone just says that as you get older, time flies by. Im starting to believe them -_-. These week has been filled with working, mental preparation for school... and smothering boyfriend with my presence LOL. I'm used to us having not loads of time to spend together but just enough and now with the extra stuff added to my schedule starting this week im already suffering from withdrawal LOL.

So talk to me ladies (and any gentleman who my drop by)... how do you guys manage your time? I feel like the days pass and by Saturday im wondering what exactly I did ALL week. How does everyone make work, school, social life, boyfriends and family time work? And kudos to you all that do! Because this scheduling thing...... im still catching up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave your thoughts =)