Hello loves! Just a heads up this is going to come off as a grumpy post. Its not though at all! I've actually had a great week and I'm still in a great mood today! I just started thinking randomly and what better place to put ALL random thinking? So...
- I don't overly LIKE Fridays. Working in retail I work weekends 99% of the time so for me Friday is just another day. It's actually a day I've come to dread because I have to get up every Friday morning and go to a stupid meeting in which nothing of importance is ever discussed or things I could have figured out on my own are OVER reviewed. So I hate Fridays, but I know that will change once i have a M-F job (if only!)
- I don't like partying. Don't get me wrong I don't HATE it. If someone invites me to a party ill go, ill have way too much fun, and I probably wont remember it! But I don't find myself wondering where or when the next party is like the typical 20-something year old.
- Incorrect spelling drives me insane! There is literally spell check EVERYWHERE! I have a habit of correcting peoples spelling all the time. They hate it, I cant help it. Incorrect grammar bugs me too but even I suck at that sometimes, so I'm not AS anal about it.
- No matter how many times I repeatedly tell people I DON'T like being touched.... they still touch me! My face, my hair.... It makes my skin crawl. If I haven't invited you into my personal space, please stay out of it.
- I don't like being cold. Bears have the completely right idea about hibernation! If only it were acceptable for humans.
So when I went back over my post with spell check I noticed I made up my own contraction LOL. "That'll" isn't a real word? Since when? I swear I hear people say that all the time! Hmph... lol... Well anyway.. What are some things you guys don't like? Or what are some things that you guys love that I mentioned that I don't like? OR just comment to say hey... WHATEVER works for you guys lol.