17 November 2013

Would You Rather: Makeup Tag

First, lemme start off by saying I have been a sucky blogger this past week. I'm really just soaking in some of the advice I've been reading and trying to plan out ways to become better at what I enjoy doing. So stick around, thank you to those who have been here, you guys are amazing and I love how patient you've all been with me! *kisses*

My blog baby Miya tagged me in the Makeup Tag! Go check out some of her answers (and here are mine)

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
 I rarely wear eye shadow LOL. so those could go and I wouldn't blink twice.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
At this moment, I'd love to chop off all my hair. It'd grow back! Plus I'm dying to be fully natural lol so this relaxed hair could GO!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral usually looks better. 

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes. Even though I could use more makeup I am a true clothes girl! I have enough clothes to not do laundry for a couple months. (I tried that once, that was the laundry trip from HELL)

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as a lipstick, they make some pretty colored eyeliner. 

6. Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?
Mac. Even though its more expensive I actually get more useful help from the people there.


7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow color. I don't care about eye shadow  I could do fine with a neutral eye shadow  (same answer as Miya)

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, or summer clothes in the winter?
Summer clothes in the winter! U can layer up and get warm but if I had over sized sweaters on with this NYC heat!!! LAWD I cant even imagine lol. 

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails, Bright purple too probably =). I like purple nail polish LOL

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
My favorite eye product! I'd die if I couldn't wear lipgloss my lips get TOO dry lol.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun. Ppl feel inclined to touch my hair when its in a ponytail since its long LOL. 

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Yea, refer to 10. Dry lips are a definite NO for me. 

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
OH GOD. I guess id rather have none at all lol. I couldn't imagine drawing my eyebrows in with sharpie LOL super dark eyebrows look weird on my face. 

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish!!

I'm a simple girl when it comes to makeup, most days I only wear foundation and gloss. I have no desire to get super pretty for the people at my place of work LOL. I usually only do more if I'm going out with friends/bf and even then its still not THAT much work. I try to still look like the same person so I dont scare anyone when the makeup is actually off =P LOL

I'm honestly not sure who to tag cause I dont know whos still around these days LOL. but please feel free to answer on your own and Link in the comment box to let me know that you answered as well =)
xxTanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave your thoughts =)