21 March 2013

Waiting for Spring [[&&]] My "beef" with the groundhog.

Punxsutawney Phil. Pic courtesy of npr.org

I'm upset. I've been betrayed. Misguided. DECEIVED EVEN!
Because last month on Feb. 2nd, our beloved groundhog predicted an early spring. 

This calendar year spring "officially" began yesterday March 20th. And what did we get in beautiful NYC? MORE SNOW. granted it was only flurries but I'm SICK of the cold already.

You blew it Phil. I don't know if ill ever be able to trust another groundhog again. And I'm pretty sure you predicted a long winter last year and the weather was opposite. 

Maybe, just maybe... our groundhog is losing his vision. You know what they say Phil, three strikes you're out!

C'MON SPRING! I'M WAITING FOR YOU!

Linking up with the Almost Friday, Thursday Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Lol! It's even cool here in Texas. I think we all have beef with the groundhog. Thanks for stopping by earlier. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll trade you the texas weather for the nyc weather! lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave your thoughts =)